I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
- @blatantlybianca @rockyhunter Aww, thanks! It was a good year :) 38 days ago
- @Gabi_Designs :) 88 days ago
- @Gabi_Designs Bless your heart. :) 88 days ago
- @blatantlybianca @rockyhunter Thanks! We think it's pretty rad. :) 138 days ago
- Attended a fascinating and hilarious lecture by @neiltyson tonight. Science! http://t.co/IJhFTS0oS1 320 days ago
Follow me on Twitter