I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love sewing and creative DIY projects for a modern handmade life. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or making my own barn door headboard, I'll share all the pain and glory right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- @el_gray Looks like@GrindhouseATL fell victim too. about 11 hours ago
- @ladycrumpet @francesk *waving hello* :) about 14 hours ago
- RT @twitter: The envelope please….to @TheEllenShow - this is now the most re-tweeted Tweet with over 1 million RTs. Congrats! 7 days ago
- RT @thisisntkatie: Meryl dancing with @Pharrell is something I didn't know I needed in my life until now 🙌 #Oscars 7 days ago
- @alyssa_milano Edna St. Vincent Millay is my all-time favorite poet! She got me through both lovestruck and heartbroken days of high school. 16 days ago
Follow me on Twitter