I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love sewing and creative DIY projects for a modern handmade life. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or making my own barn door headboard, I'll share all the pain and glory right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Leaving NYC Garment District empty handed today. Must make a dent in my fabric stash so I have room to bring home some goodies next time! 3 days ago
- @gigihairstylist hello, lady! :) 3 days ago
- @AmexSync #AmexAmazon 11 days ago
- @AmexSync #AmexBP 11 days ago
- @toddfs @rockyhunter I'll try harder next time. 15 days ago
Follow me on Twitter