I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love to make pretty things, visit inspiring places, and eat really good food. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or visiting a far-flung destination, I'll share it all with you right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Bianca Buckridee on nina garcia quarterly box: #ngq02
- Diane @ Vintage Zest on kiss me, I’m sweetfrenchtoast
- kiss me, I’m sweetfrenchtoast » sweetfrenchtoast on happy st. patrick’s day!
- You’re in luck on happy st. patrick’s day!
- St. Paddy”s Day Wedding Ideas For When You Do Not Want an Irish-themed Wedding on happy st. patrick’s day!
- @blatantlybianca @rockyhunter Yikes. I do believe there are two sides to the story -- we'll likely never know the whole truth! 8 days ago
- RT @rockyhunter: Just finished a fantastic trout amandine that we picked up at @freedomfarmersm from @GarnishGather. Do yourself a favor an… 10 days ago
- RT @americancancer: Visit http://t.co/Oc9wlBkLAE or text HOPE to 20222 (msg & data rates apply) to make a donation #nomakeupselfie 21 days ago
- Simply floored by @ninagarcia's 2nd installment for @Quarterly. Brava! http://t.co/SFItjdT0q2 #NGQ02 http://t.co/T8snXERmJ9 25 days ago
- @velvetjobs Yes, I think the difference is in the fit and finish. I've found more expensive to simply be more flattering overall. #stylechat 30 days ago
Follow me on Twitter