I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
- Attended a fascinating and hilarious lecture by @neiltyson tonight. Science! http://t.co/IJhFTS0oS1 99 days ago
- RT @Eater: Momofuku Milk Bar's new shake is basically a boozy, cold version of Crack Pie: http://t.co/TeWqJoTIJd http://t.co/ol6IsUJqcE 132 days ago
- A weekly tradition: cooking at home w/@GarnishGather. Tonight: beef provençal w/lemon rosemary potatoes & greens. http://t.co/KsrfRsesQl 133 days ago
- RT @CropStories: Crop Stories crew is headed to ATL on Fri. to scope out cool, locally-owned retailers for our awesome food and farm zine. … 175 days ago
- Wouldn't be the night before a major holiday w/o last-minute run to the store. Thankful that @rockyhunter is always, always up to the task. 189 days ago
Follow me on Twitter