I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
- My friend and her team are doing great things! RT @braincheck: Our team just applied to @SWC2017 #StartupWorldCup #BrainCheck #SWC2017 7 days ago
- @Gabi_Designs I'm sorry my husband thinks he's funny when he's really just being a jerk. 174 days ago
- @Atlanta_Police Thank you -- will do. 299 days ago
- @Atlanta_Police I've spoken w/Midtown Blue, Zone 5, + 911 3x to get a police report for a laptop stolen at work last Thursday. Can you help? 300 days ago
- @blatantlybianca @rockyhunter Aww, thanks! It was a good year :) 381 days ago
Follow me on Twitter