I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
- Learning how to be an effective nonprofit board member with @TerriTheisen1 and @atlWomensFDN #womenonboard https://t.co/kvPGxhNSJb 2 days ago
- RT @NPCA: #IStandWithNationalParks - help by joining our email list and take action to protect natl parks for future gens: https://t.co/rUr… 21 days ago
- My friend and her team are doing great things! RT @braincheck: Our team just applied to @SWC2017 #StartupWorldCup #BrainCheck #SWC2017 41 days ago
- @Gabi_Designs I'm sorry my husband thinks he's funny when he's really just being a jerk. 209 days ago
- @Atlanta_Police Thank you -- will do. 334 days ago
Follow me on Twitter