I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love to make pretty things, visit inspiring places, and eat really good food. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or visiting a far-flung destination, I'll share it all with you right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Yes! Do it! :) #gratitude RT @chesterfly: @sweetfrnchtoast That was so very touching. Makes me want to reach out to my band teacher. 4 days ago
- I Googled my 1st grade teacher. Then I sent her a message on Facebook. Thank you, internet, for making this possible. http://t.co/W2PA0KuEbg 4 days ago
- RT @usabilitycounts: HOT: Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New App, Is Like a $15,000 Video Setup in Your Hand http://t.co/mGavCiQhlS 7 days ago
- RT @metmuseum: Pop artist Andy Warhol was born on this day in 1928. Celebrate with two dresses inspired by his iconic works.... 27 days ago
- RT @DANCEonFOX: I just got an extra entry to DO:MORE with @DegreeWoman at the #SYTYCD Finale! Details: http://t.co/2QlGoXz88M 27 days ago
Follow me on Twitter