I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
- RT @CropStories: Crop Stories crew is headed to ATL on Fri. to scope out cool, locally-owned retailers for our awesome food and farm zine. … 24 days ago
- Wouldn't be the night before a major holiday w/o last-minute run to the store. Thankful that @rockyhunter is always, always up to the task. 38 days ago
- Gotta admit I kind of want a Ringly. https://t.co/3dUWFf1Qaw @getringly 43 days ago
- Help #FightEbola. For every $1 you give, Google will give $2. Donate here: http://t.co/jp6plpkYzr. 81 days ago
- @blatantlybianca Wonderful to see you! Looking forward to catching up again the next time I'm out here. :D 85 days ago
Follow me on Twitter