I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love to make pretty things, visit inspiring places, and eat really good food. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or visiting a far-flung destination, I'll share it all with you right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Bianca Buckridee on nina garcia quarterly box: #ngq02
- Diane @ Vintage Zest on kiss me, I’m sweetfrenchtoast
- kiss me, I’m sweetfrenchtoast » sweetfrenchtoast on happy st. patrick’s day!
- You’re in luck on happy st. patrick’s day!
- St. Paddy”s Day Wedding Ideas For When You Do Not Want an Irish-themed Wedding on happy st. patrick’s day!
- Opening the new @ninagarcia @Quarterly box was like going on vacay. And I can't wait to get my sweet @OtterBox case in the mail! #NGQ03 22 days ago
- Did somebody say cocktails? Enter for a chance to win a dream bar from @Scoutmob @FoodandWine @Liquor + @Caskers! http://t.co/UX0IKKr5l5 29 days ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: Scientific Fact: Baby goats become cuter the less traction they have. http://t.co/K82YApxzLd 36 days ago
- Aww, it's my 7th #Twitterversary. #oldschool 47 days ago
- @mattxmiller I attended a wedding on May 17 and I *still* have that song stuck in my head. Have you seen this? http://t.co/bJehdU55Ce 52 days ago
Follow me on Twitter