I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love to make pretty things, visit inspiring places, and eat really good food. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or visiting a far-flung destination, I'll share it all with you right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Vote vote vote! Look for my smiling face :D RT @BobVila: Last chance to vote for #bobvilathumbsup bloggers! Vote now: http://t.co/Bqb5tUnXHq 1 day ago
- @sawdustbear Thank you for creating WWYPRD and articulating so well what so many women have felt for so long! 7 days ago
- @BradA1878 That's fantastic. 12 days ago
- Awww. RT @nytimesphoto: Photos of the Day: http://t.co/RJQQ2hg4EB (China Stringer Network/Reuters. China) http://t.co/IrIhGJmzsu 12 days ago
- @FlowerSculptor Whoa -- that was 30 years ago?? 18 days ago
Follow me on Twitter