I’ll be running the inaugural ING Georgia Half Marathon in March. It looks like a very interesting course that will wind its way through some of my favorite Atlanta neighborhoods. Early registration ends this week, so sign up now and save a few bucks. Never completed a long distance race before? You have more than enough time to train, either for the half marathon or the full marathon. What better incentive to start than a fabulous race? The best part about training for a marathon is that you can eat a lot of food and still look great. For people like me who love to eat, it’s heaven!
- Help #FightEbola. For every $1 you give, Google will give $2. Donate here: http://t.co/jp6plpkYzr. 17 days ago
- @blatantlybianca Wonderful to see you! Looking forward to catching up again the next time I'm out here. :D 20 days ago
- @ZackEzzo Thank you! It's been an awesome day! :) 40 days ago
- Vote vote vote! Look for my smiling face :D RT @BobVila: Last chance to vote for #bobvilathumbsup bloggers! Vote now: http://t.co/Bqb5tUnXHq 59 days ago
- @sawdustbear Thank you for creating WWYPRD and articulating so well what so many women have felt for so long! 65 days ago
Follow me on Twitter