I’ve never had the urge to grab a paper clip, unfold it, and proceed to scratch the heck out of my laptop’s screen to destroy someone’s face until today. I guess there’s a first time for everything. (don’t fret…no PowerBooks were harmed in the making of this post)
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love sewing and creative DIY projects for a modern handmade life. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or making my own barn door headboard, I'll share all the pain and glory right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Just posted a photo @ The McKittrick Hotel/Sleep No More http://t.co/3PgKS5yUIn about 8 hours ago
- @Carl @lwb02 @zackezzo yes... soon? at @morellis now...you inspired a to-go night :) 17 days ago
- totally forgot that today's the first day of me-made-may, but whaddya know, I wore a me-made-top anyway! #MMMay13 24 days ago
- making a muslin for a new dress #sewing http://t.co/1akhlkrZa4 24 days ago
- @beavers thanks for thinking of us. :P 30 days ago
Follow me on Twitter