The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
- RT @Eater: Momofuku Milk Bar's new shake is basically a boozy, cold version of Crack Pie: http://t.co/TeWqJoTIJd http://t.co/ol6IsUJqcE 9 days ago
- A weekly tradition: cooking at home w/@GarnishGather. Tonight: beef provençal w/lemon rosemary potatoes & greens. http://t.co/KsrfRsesQl 9 days ago
- RT @CropStories: Crop Stories crew is headed to ATL on Fri. to scope out cool, locally-owned retailers for our awesome food and farm zine. … 51 days ago
- Wouldn't be the night before a major holiday w/o last-minute run to the store. Thankful that @rockyhunter is always, always up to the task. 66 days ago
- Gotta admit I kind of want a Ringly. https://t.co/3dUWFf1Qaw @getringly 71 days ago
Follow me on Twitter