The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
- RT @Calebkeeter: https://t.co/0NFjHf3PW2 17 days ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: Whether you’re marching, staying home, or wearing red, I hope you represent #InternationalWomensDay in your own way. #Day… 225 days ago
- Learning how to be an effective nonprofit board member with @TerriTheisen1 and @atlWomensFDN #womenonboard https://t.co/kvPGxhNSJb 244 days ago
- RT @NPCA: #IStandWithNationalParks - help by joining our email list and take action to protect natl parks for future gens: https://t.co/rUr… 263 days ago
- My friend and her team are doing great things! RT @braincheck: Our team just applied to @SWC2017 #StartupWorldCup #BrainCheck #SWC2017 283 days ago
Follow me on Twitter