The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love to make pretty things, visit inspiring places, and eat really good food. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or visiting a far-flung destination, I'll share it all with you right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- @ZackEzzo Thank you! It's been an awesome day! :) 1 day ago
- Vote vote vote! Look for my smiling face :D RT @BobVila: Last chance to vote for #bobvilathumbsup bloggers! Vote now: http://t.co/Bqb5tUnXHq 21 days ago
- @sawdustbear Thank you for creating WWYPRD and articulating so well what so many women have felt for so long! 27 days ago
- @BradA1878 That's fantastic. 32 days ago
- Awww. RT @nytimesphoto: Photos of the Day: http://t.co/RJQQ2hg4EB (China Stringer Network/Reuters. China) http://t.co/IrIhGJmzsu 32 days ago
Follow me on Twitter