The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
- @Gabi_Designs I'm sorry my husband thinks he's funny when he's really just being a jerk. 135 days ago
- @Atlanta_Police Thank you -- will do. 260 days ago
- @Atlanta_Police I've spoken w/Midtown Blue, Zone 5, + 911 3x to get a police report for a laptop stolen at work last Thursday. Can you help? 260 days ago
- @blatantlybianca @rockyhunter Aww, thanks! It was a good year :) 342 days ago
- @Gabi_Designs :) 392 days ago
Follow me on Twitter