The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love to make pretty things, visit inspiring places, and eat really good food. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or visiting a far-flung destination, I'll share it all with you right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- Bianca Buckridee on nina garcia quarterly box: #ngq02
- Diane @ Vintage Zest on kiss me, I’m sweetfrenchtoast
- kiss me, I’m sweetfrenchtoast » sweetfrenchtoast on happy st. patrick’s day!
- You’re in luck on happy st. patrick’s day!
- St. Paddy”s Day Wedding Ideas For When You Do Not Want an Irish-themed Wedding on happy st. patrick’s day!
- @blatantlybianca @rockyhunter Yikes. I do believe there are two sides to the story -- we'll likely never know the whole truth! 13 days ago
- RT @rockyhunter: Just finished a fantastic trout amandine that we picked up at @freedomfarmersm from @GarnishGather. Do yourself a favor an… 15 days ago
- RT @americancancer: Visit http://t.co/Oc9wlBkLAE or text HOPE to 20222 (msg & data rates apply) to make a donation #nomakeupselfie 26 days ago
- Simply floored by @ninagarcia's 2nd installment for @Quarterly. Brava! http://t.co/SFItjdT0q2 #NGQ02 http://t.co/T8snXERmJ9 30 days ago
- @velvetjobs Yes, I think the difference is in the fit and finish. I've found more expensive to simply be more flattering overall. #stylechat 35 days ago
Follow me on Twitter