The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
- Learning how to be an effective nonprofit board member with @TerriTheisen1 and @atlWomensFDN #womenonboard https://t.co/kvPGxhNSJb 2 days ago
- RT @NPCA: #IStandWithNationalParks - help by joining our email list and take action to protect natl parks for future gens: https://t.co/rUr… 21 days ago
- My friend and her team are doing great things! RT @braincheck: Our team just applied to @SWC2017 #StartupWorldCup #BrainCheck #SWC2017 41 days ago
- @Gabi_Designs I'm sorry my husband thinks he's funny when he's really just being a jerk. 209 days ago
- @Atlanta_Police Thank you -- will do. 334 days ago
Follow me on Twitter