The sky today is crazy. I first noticed it when I left my apartment to run some errands. I saw striking white clouds against a vibrantly blue sky, accented by a burst of leafy green trees. Then, on my way to the highway, I saw a totally different scene on the other side of the highway. Dark grey clouds crept across the sky, so ominous I at first wondered if there was a raging fire somewhere. Finally, once on the highway, I snapped this pic of the unreal-looking white clouds that span most of the sky. We don’t get skies like this very often in Atlanta. The craziest part of it to me is the shades of white and the way the play against each other…in the distance are wide, ivory-tinged clouds, and in front of those are clouds so electrifyingly white they simply do not look real. Just had to share…wish the pic did a better job of capturing the true scene!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love sewing and creative DIY projects for a modern handmade life. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or making my own barn door headboard, I'll share all the pain and glory right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- @Carl @lwb02 @zackezzo yes... soon? at @morellis now...you inspired a to-go night :) 15 days ago
- totally forgot that today's the first day of me-made-may, but whaddya know, I wore a me-made-top anyway! #MMMay13 21 days ago
- making a muslin for a new dress #sewing http://t.co/1akhlkrZa4 22 days ago
- @beavers thanks for thinking of us. :P 27 days ago
- @beavers green w/envy! 27 days ago
Follow me on Twitter