So as I was getting my boarding pass for the 7:30 flight, the ticket agent told me I had made a wise move. Apparently, the 4:30 flight I was voluntarily bumped from had to turn around and return to the airport with mechanical problems. Once I landed in Atlanta, I saw that they weren’t schedule to arrive until more than an hour later. So I not only got home earlier, but I got to hang out and surf the Web instead of sit in a stuffy plane…and I made some Delta Dollars to boot! Woo hoo!
Thanks for stopping by sweetfrenchtoast!
I'm Sabrina, and I love sewing and creative DIY projects for a modern handmade life. Whether I'm sewing a new dress, baking a fresh twist on a classic dessert, or making my own barn door headboard, I'll share all the pain and glory right here on my sweet little blog. Enjoy!
- @Carl @lwb02 @zackezzo yes... soon? at @morellis now...you inspired a to-go night :) 14 days ago
- totally forgot that today's the first day of me-made-may, but whaddya know, I wore a me-made-top anyway! #MMMay13 20 days ago
- making a muslin for a new dress #sewing http://t.co/1akhlkrZa4 21 days ago
- @beavers thanks for thinking of us. :P 26 days ago
- @beavers green w/envy! 26 days ago
Follow me on Twitter