And it’s only Tuesday.
Here’s what is going on:
- Sunday night I had to deal with the hot water heater upstairs leaking into my place.
- I got three hours of sleep that night.
- I had to file a claim with my insurance.
- This is the second time in four months I’ve had to file for water damage from the condo upstairs.
- I’m afraid of getting dropped from my insurance company.
- My finances are a wreck. I have more money going out than coming in right now.
- I got a letter in the mail on Monday that said my mortgage escrow account was short this year and my payments are going up $100 a month.
- I feel like I’m never going to get rid of my debt.
- I am really afraid I am going to get laid off this year.
- The divorce papers finally came but they confuse the hell out of me.
- And I have to produce all sorts of documentation that I’ll never find in the wreck that is my water-damaged office.
- I had my three-month Lasik follow-up exam and found out that I need an enhancement.
- Like I can afford to do that anytime soon.
- I couldn’t take advantage of the free Ben & Jerry’s today.
- So I split dessert with Guy tonight.
- I feel really, really fat.
- I’ve cried about ten times in the past two days.
- And I’m constantly on the verge of tears.
- I’m tired.
Latest posts by Sabrina Sexton (see all)
- The Online Writing Help Game - May 23, 2018
- Composing a dissertation. Directions for usage. A appear in the other part - May 23, 2018
- Convincing or argumentative essays - May 23, 2018